Subscribe to our newsletters & stay updated
Join the Association of Independent Manufacturers’/Representatives Inc. (AIM/R) Dec. 17 at 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. CST / 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. EST for a free Webinar to hear Charlie Parham, CPMR, CEO, Pepco Sales and Marketing and AIM/R president, as he walks through his budget process to plan for the upcoming year.
The following topics will be addressed during this e-Learning session:
• Estimating your expenses for the next year.
• Creating revenue budgets from a top-down and bottom-up perspective.
• Engaging your manufacturers and wholesaler customers in your budget process.
• Building strategies that tie your budget goals to the success of your individual contributors throughout your business.
• Navigating projected losses or maintaining the status quo.
Charlie Parham, CPMR is the CEO of Pepco Sales and Marketing, a 55-year old agency out of Dallas. Charlie graduated from Texas Christian University with a BBA in 2004, followed by CPMR certification in 2008. Charlie has served the industry in various roles with AIMR, MANA, HARDI and ASA. Pepco's 61 employees lead through accountability, passion and technology.
Click here to register.