RSES, the HVAC training authority, added expanded descriptions of its educational sessions for the 79th RSES Conference and HVACR Technology Expo (colocated with PHCC CONNECT), to be held at the Albuquerque Convention Center in New Mexico. The sessions run from Oct. 10–12, 2018, and participants can earn up to 16 CEHs toward NATE recertification. The lineup for Thursday, Oct. 11, includes the following:
- “Electrical Schematics Analysis, Part 1,” presented by Art Miller of KAM Associates/RSES;
- “Strictly Refrigeration,” presented by Bill Sammons, CMS, of the Bill Sammons Co
- “Psychrometrics,” presented by Harlan "Skip" Krepcik, CMS, RCT, of Tidewater Community College;
- “Electrical Schematics Analysis, Part 2” presented by Art Miller of KAM Associates/RSES;
- “Facility/Contractor Coordination in the Industrial Environment,” presented by Vern Sanderson of Wagner-Meinert/RETA;
- and “Profit Management: Properties & Attitudes,” Harlan "Skip" Krepcik, CMS, RCT, of Tidewater Community College.
Read more about each session online.