Subscribe to our newsletters & stay updated
Watts has announced “Improving Building Safety & Occupant Comfort: Efficient Floor Warming & Snow Melting Solutions,” an AIA-accredited webinar worth 1 LU|HSW CEU.
On Tuesday, June 20 at 12 p.m. ET, participants will learn how radiant floor warming and snow-melting solutions can improve occupant health, safety, and comfortability.
These comfort solutions not only take building designs to the next level, but also create a more energy-efficient and luxurious space.
In this webinar, industry subject matter experts will discuss and share their expertise on the following:
• The various types of heat transfer
• Advantages of radiant floor heating applications
• Radiant heat and its health benefits
• Design tips and considerations
• Safety benefits of snow melting
To register, visit watts.com/BuildingSafetyCEU.
© 2023 All Rights Reserved