Subscribe to our newsletters & stay updated
If you are looking to make an impact, business acumen training is a great place to start. Learn to analyze the bigger picture and become a business leader who understands and makes smart decisions based on financial strategies and priorities. This course, sponsored by the American Supply Association (ASA) Silver Supplier Partner Delta Faucet, will help you see how your company makes money and how you directly impact company-wide initiatives. The webinar will take place Thursday, Nov. 19 at 11 a.m. CST.
After participating in Acumen Learning's Building Business Acumen course, you will be able to:
1. Use the 5 Business Drivers to understand how companies makes money
2. Develop a working knowledge of financial statements and strategy
3. Align your individual and team decisions with executive initiatives
4. Evaluate tradeoffs between competing options or decisions
5. Make bolder and faster business decisions
About Ben Cook
Acumen Learning President Ben Cook is a master teacher with world-class leadership experience that clients love. Whether he is working with rising managers or executives of global corporations, Cook relates directly to the individuals in the classroom to connect the dots on business acumen and deliver clients the greatest results.