Plumbing & Heating Huddle-Up Sundays! December 7, 2015 Sean McCormack While I was lying in my warm, comfortable bed with a cool, crisp breeze blowing through the open window, I...Read More
Know when to hold ‘em December 7, 2015 Richard DiToma Kenny Rogers recorded “The Gambler,” a song about poker written by Don Schlitz, in the 70s. The refrain claims, “You’ve...Read More
Robert Knoll named CEO of Speakman December 4, 2015 Speakman announced that Robert Knoll has been elected as CEO following his three-month tenure as Interim CEO. Knoll, who has...Read More
One on one with Mason Oatey of Oatey SCS December 4, 2015 I recently had the chance to visit Oatey SCS at their Cleveland headquarters to see the inner workings and talk...Read More
Young Professionals + Integrated Design Design Assist is Built on Communication and Trust December 3, 2015 Cory Powers The design and construction industry encourages engineers and architects to be adversarial. It promotes seclusion based on time and energy....Read More
Domestic Hot Water Systems A simple dynamic solution for balancing multi-loop domestic hot water systems December 3, 2015 One of the major headaches for engineers and contractors in today’s complicated construction projects is properly balancing a multi-loop domestic...Read More
Engineer Profile December 3, 2015 “We had an economic turndown, so I had to let him go. And, he was really pissed off about that,”...Read More
California’s underground movement to save water December 3, 2015 Steve Smith Only in California, after almost five years of a desolate drought, could the arrival of El Nino, with predictions of...Read More
Happy cleanout! December 3, 2015 Timothy Allinson Hello faithful readers! First I want to start by saying, "Happy Holidays to all!" I’m looking forward to 2016 being...Read More
Sloan releases new landing page, brochure dedicated to water efficiency December 2, 2015 Sloan Valve released a new landing page and brochure dedicated to putting water efficiency to work. Check out the landing...Read More