Subscribe to our newsletters & stay updated
The PHCC Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit that provides innovative educational programming to enhance the growth and success of the plumbing and HVACR industry workforce. In 2018, the foundation put donor contributions to work! It awarded 44 scholarships worth over $100,000 to apprentices and students pursuing industry related degrees, along with providing a variety of workforce development tools to contractor employers.
PHCC Foundation's online apprenticeship training program enrollments skyrocketed by over 500 percent in 2018 as it helped those employers get new apprentices trained and ready to work. It sponsored dozens of seminars and workshops across the country to help business owners and their employees learn how to keep up with the increasing demands of customers and technology. The foundation also had several other notable 2018 philanthropic efforts, including:
• Delivered a workforce development panel at PHCC’s CONNECT 2018 and presented at the Association for Career and Technology Education conference
• Delivered two bootcamp classes for construction project managers
• Conducted the plumbing competition at the SkillUSA National Championships
• Ran the National Plumbing and HVAC Apprenticeship Contests at PHCC CONNECT 2018
• Provided software that helps contractors determine their overhead costs and proper sales pricing to over 250 contractors at no charge
• Sponsored the 2018 IWSH Foundation’s Community Plumbing Challenge (CPC)
New developments in the works for 2019 include online technician training and updated tools to help recruit the new workers the industry needs.
Follow this link to view more of our 2018 Companies That Give.
© 2023 All Rights Reserved