HARDI announced the lineup for its Supply Chain Excellence Focus Conference March 26-28 in Tempe, Arizona. The Supply Chain Excellence Conference, a combination of Purchasing and Operations and Logistics, will cover topics regarding distributors optimizing the flow of products in their businesses. The keynote speaker, Jim Tompkins, will talk to attendees about getting in front of the digital revolution.
HARDI members can look forward to observing the following sessions:
- Tom Cannizzo and George Muha: Transportation Today: Why You Need a TMS to Thrive
- Shelley Row: Go with Your Gut: Effective Decision-Making in an Over-Thinking World
- Ken Ackerman: Leadership On the Warehouse Floor
- Jon Melchi: HARDI Government Affairs Briefing
- Randy MacLean: Analytics and Metrics for Supply Chain & Operations
- Gregory L. Schlegel: Supply Chain Risk Management: Its Importance and How to Mitigate It
- Greg White and Jennifer Priestley: Winning in Any Economy: Using Big Data to Gain Customers and Generate Cash
HARDI members can register or get more information on this event on HARDI’s website.