Subscribe to our newsletters & stay updated
GE Appliances Air & Water Solutions will debut their new Ducted Residential HVAC line in Booth 1113 at PHCCCONNECT 2022. The line includes all components of an HVAC system — air conditioners, heat pumps, gas furnaces, evaporator coils, packaged units and air handlers — covering 95% of applications.
“We’re completely dedicated to the pro’s success — and digging into their day-to-day and long-term needs at CONNECT,” said Jim Skaggs, vice president of sales for GE Appliances Air & Water Solutions. “With the launch of the GE Ducted Residential HVAC line, we’re proud to introduce a full line of products that is pro-centric in every aspect.”
Additional benefits include the following:
• An iconic, easy to promote brand trusted in 50% of U.S. households
• Compliant with 2023 regional standards
• Proactive domestic support
• North American assembly
• Exclusive features that make installation faster
• Common, readily accessible service parts
• 10-year warranty with registration
Attendees will also have an opportunity to explore the company’s ductless and water heating systems at the booth. GE Appliances Air & Water Solutions is a gold sponsor of the PHCC organization and will host the First Timers’ Get Together on Oct. 5 at 4:30 p.m. in room E217.