Subscribe to our newsletters & stay updated
System design is the focus of upcoming training sessions at Bell & Gossett’s Little Red Schoolhouse (LRSH), where engineers, contractors and installers can receive hands-on education in the latest HVAC system design, from plumbing systems to chilled water and steam systems for commercial building applications.
In-person courses are designed to meet industry credentialing requirements and bridge the gap between theoretical knowledge of HVAC systems and real-world applications. In addition to system design, participants also learn about proper installation and maintenance of hydronic and steam systems.
LRSH first quarter schedule
• Plumbing System Design Seminar Jan. 23-25
• Design & Application of Water Based HVAC Systems Seminar* Feb. 6-8
• Large Chilled Water System Design Seminar* Feb. 13-15
• Steam System Design & Application Seminar Feb. 20-22
• Service & Maintenance of Water Based HVAC Systems Seminar Feb. 27-March 1
• Modern Hydronic Heating Systems — Basic Seminar* March 13-15
• Modern Hydronic Heating Systems — Advanced Seminar* March 27-29
* Seminar approved by GBCI to provide credit toward the credential maintenance requirements of the LEED Associate and LEED AP certifications.
These courses are intended to complement the in-depth, hands-on experience students receive during the in-person courses, and all of the courses are eligible for IACET CEU’s.
For continuing education credit information, seminar descriptions, representative information and enrollment, visit Bell & Gossett’s website.
© 2023 All Rights Reserved