Aquatherm has released a video that provides an overview of the standard Aquatherm pressure test. The video explains how the Aquatherm pressure test procedure differs from pressure testing traditional piping systems, and demonstrates the steps involved in performing the procedure.
The video covers the following:
● The required and maximum test pressures for various SDRs (standard dimension ratios) of Aquatherm pipe
● Choosing a testing medium
● Safety protocols and procedures
● The testing sequence
● What to do if a leak is identified
● Completing and submitting the pressure test record.
Submission of a properly completed pressure test is necessary to enact the Aquatherm 10-year multimillion-dollar manufacturer’s warranty.