Home » Housecall Pro Launches My Money for Home Service Pros
Housecall Pro Launches My Money for Home Service Pros
August 30, 2019
Housecall Pro, the leading software platform for home service professionals, today announced the launch of My Money, a comprehensive set of tools within the Housecall Pro platform to help pros get paid faster and gain greater transparency and control over spending -- all while saving time and money. Through a partnership with small business credit platform Fundbox and integration with payments platform Stripe, Housecall Pro adds even more power and flexibility to the My Money suite, making it unlike anything currently available.
“Our goal is to ease every aspect of running a business for home service professionals, and handling finances is a big pain point,” said Ian Heidt, co-founder and CEO of Housecall Pro. “Home service professionals haven’t been able to find the money management functionality they want in one place, and existing one-off options are difficult to use. To solve this, we are working with industry leaders to build a comprehensive, intuitive suite for them, eliminating the need to turn to individual providers.”
The My Money suite gives pros all the tools they need to run their business and manage cash flow in a single app. My Money features include:
• Credit Card Payments: Thanks to a Stripe card reader integration, Housecall Pro customers can accept credit card payments for a flat-low rate of 2.69% on every transaction regardless of credit card issuer (Visa, Amex, Mastercard, Discover).
• Instapay: This valued feature, also powered by Stripe, lets pros instantly deposit credit card payments into their bank accounts. When Instapay is turned on, service professionals get access to their money within minutes versus a traditional processing period, which can take up to two business days.
• Card on File: Customers can securely store their credit card information with pros to make paying for repeat jobs fast and easy.
• Money When You Need It: Whether it’s buying a new tool, repairing a truck, paying a new employee, investing in marketing to find new customers or just making payroll, Housecall Pro’s partnership with Fundbox makes it possible for approved pros to get access to short-term credit when they need it.
• Company Cards: Easily manage expenses with prepaid cards that give techs the ability to make purchases within set limits for spending amounts and purchase types. For example, you can limit a card to gas and supply purchases. Or, you can limit spending to a certain amount per transaction or per week or month. Unlike typical corporate credit cards, these Company Cards have no fees or interest payments. They work similar to debit cards, but with extra controls.
• Increased Reporting and Visibility: Through integration with Quickbooks Online, home service professionals can track spending and cashflow seamlessly, which they can see at any time through the Housecall Pro app. Additionally, Housecall Pro automatically reconciles deposits in Quickbooks, automating away hours of manual accounting work.