The Southern Wholesale Association (SWA) board decided to broaden the training SWA offers by hosting a sales training seminar October 4, 2018. This year, Paul Reilly of Reilly Sales Training will provide his Value-Added Selling workshop. The theme of this customer-oriented philosophy is Add value, not cost; sell value, not price.
The purpose of this session is to sell the group on the value-added philosophy and gain their full commitment for implementing this strategy. The topics covered include:
· The value-added philosophy;
· How to define value;
· Identifying your value-added;
· The profit impact of value-added;
· The 3-dimensions of value;
· Introduction to the Critical Buying Path;
· The Value-Added Sales Process;
· How to sell the value-added solution.
Paul Reilly is the founder and president of Reilly Sales Training. He began his training career by joining Tom Reilly Training. Although Tom Reilly Training has a rich 33-year history in Value-Added Selling, he decided to start a new sales training company with a different focus. Reilly Sales Training offers a complete range of training programs, consulting services, and training assessments.